Monday, March 6, 2017

YESTERDAY: 2-1(+9 units)
MARCH: 6-10-2 (-41 units)
ALL TIME: 26-28-3 (+7.3 units)

RECAP: It was a bumpy weekend with no write ups. Thank you Northern Kentucky for keeping us in the positives. Moving forward, I am locked in and ready to go. Here are some picks...

Siena Saints at IONA GAELS -1.5
8pm central
(11 units wagered, 10 units won)

Image result for jordan washington ionaMAAC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! ARE YOU READY?!?!?! Iona and I have had a up and down relationship since we started our blog journey. They are my favorite team in MAAC to watch. One of the reason they are my favorite, is they are first in the MAAC in 3 point percentage. Three of their shooters, who are averaging over 19 mpg, are shooting over 40% from three. Sometimes it seems like they will never miss. Siena is 10th out of 11 in The MAAC at 3 point field goal percentage. If Siena is unable to make 3 point shots, they have no chance of keeping up with The Gaels.  Jordan Washington is an absolute monster averaging almost 18 points and 8 rebounds per game. Siena upset our Monmouth pick yesterday, and it is time for our Gaels to get our revenge. Iona has been there for us more times than not this year. They won't let us down. Go Gaels!

Brooklyn Nets at MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES -12
7pm central
(11 units wagered, 10 units won)

Image result for tony allenA lot of people don't know this, but the heart grit and grind Grizzlies, are my Western Conference team I cheer for. The story of how this started, began my sophomore year of college. I had a wager on the Grizzlies who were down 22 points halfway through the 4th quarter. Sitting with hometown fan Max Alpert, he assured me not to worry. The Grizz, grinded their way back and won that game. Later that year, Max invited me to a preseason game against the Pacers, and I have been hooked on the Grizz ever since. Their defensive style of play, along with their hard work and passion make them a fun team to watch and cheer for. Players like Tony Allen play the game with the same passion and intensity you see out of me on the court. I have been waiting all season for the perfect Grizzly pick and I believe this is it. Memphis is coming off back to back losses on the road. They will take advantage of their opportunity to crush a cupcake team, and get their confidence back. Brooklyn has won 2 of their last 30 games. They have the worst point per game differential in the league at over -9. Brook Lopez is the only real weapon on Brooklyn, and he has a rough match up tonight against Marc Gasol. Lastly this is the Nets 6th game in a row on the road, and I believe they are over it. Memphis is 4th in the league in opponent ppg, and they should suffocate the Nets offense, as they long for their beds in Brooklyn. Take Memphis tonight as the Heart, Grit, and Grind.. Protects their house.









No comments:

Post a Comment